Zhejiang Guangxu Numerical Control Equipment Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “we”) recognizes the importance of personal information to you and will do its best to protect the security and reliability of your personal information. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and complying with the following principles to protect your personal information: the principle of consistent rights and responsibilities, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of choice and consent, the principle of least sufficient, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency, etc. At the same time, we promise to implement relevant security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the industry’s mature security standards.
1. Howwe collect and use
your personal information Personal information refers to any information recorded electronically or by other means that, alone or together with other information, can identify a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.
We will collect and use your personal information only for the following purposes described in this policy:
Business function: register as a user To complete account creation, you must provide the following information: your name, email address, username and password you have created, etc. Providing the following additional information during the registration process will help us provide you with a better service and experience: mobile phone number, job title, company, educational background, …. However, your failure to provide this information will not affect the essential functions of the service. The information you provide above will continue to authorize us to use that information during your use of this service. We will stop using and delete the above information when you log out of your account. The above information will be stored in the territory of the People’s Republic of China. If cross-border transmission is necessary, we will obtain your consent separately.
To enable the website to function properly, we will store small data files, called cookies, on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or the items in your shopping cart.
(2) Web beacons and pixel tags
(3) Do Not Track (Do Not Track)
Many web browsers have a Do Not Track function that can send Do Not Track requests to websites. Currently, major Internet standards organizations have not yet established relevant policies governing how websites should respond to such requests. However, if the Do Not Track option is enabled in your browser, all of our sites will respect your choice.
3.How we share, transfer and disclose your personal information to the public
We will not share your personal information with any other company, organization or person, except in the following cases:
1. Sharing with express consent: Once received We will share your personal information with other parties with your express consent.
2. We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations or mandatory requirements of governmental authorities.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or person except in the following cases:
1. Transfer with express consent: We will transfer your personal information to other persons after obtaining your express consent;
(3) Public disclosure
We will only disclose your personal information publicly:
1. After obtaining your express consent;
2. Disclosure based on law: We may disclose your personal information to the public in case of mandatory requirements by law, legal procedures, lawsuits or government authorities.
4.How we protect your personal information
(1) We have used security protection measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, alteration, damage or loss of data. We will take all reasonable and practicable measures to protect your personal information. For example, data exchange between your browser and the “service” (such as credit card information) is protected by SSL encryption; We also provide https secure browsing for our website; we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; We will use reliable protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will implement access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to personal information; We will organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees’ understanding of the importance of protecting personal information.
(2) We will take all reasonable and practicable measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period necessary to achieve the purpose set out in the policy, unless an extension of the retention period is necessary or permitted by law.
(3) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment and e-mails, instant messaging and communications with our other users are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not submit your personal information through such methods. To help us secure your account, please use a complex password.
(4) The internet environment is not 100% secure. We will do our best to ensure or guarantee the security of the information you send to us. If our physical, technical or management protection facilities are damaged, leading to unauthorized access, public disclosure, falsification or destruction of information, resulting in your legal rights being impaired, we will assume the relevant legal liability.
(5) In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and recommendations that can independently prevent and reduce risks, remedial measures for you, etc. We can inform you about the relevant status of the incident via e-mail, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. We will inform you immediately via. If it is difficult to inform the subject, we will announce the announcement of Personal information one by one in a reasonable and effective manner.
We will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations and standards, as well as common practice in other countries and regions, we ensure that you exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information: (1) Access to your personal information You have the right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions provided for by law and
. . If you want to exercise your data access right, you can access it yourself using the following methods: Account information – if you want to access or edit personal information and payment information in your account, change your password, add security information or turn it off. To perform such operations on your account, you can access “https://hqgq.com/user/settings”.
If you cannot access personal information through the link above
, you can use our web form or email email@example.com to contact us at any time. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
We will provide you with other personal information generated during your use of our products or services, unless we need to invest too much. If you wish to exercise data access rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Correct your personal information
If you find that the personal information we process about you is incorrect, you have the right to ask us to correct it. You can apply for correction using the methods listed in the “(1) Access to your personal information” section. If you are unable to correct your personal information via the link above, you can use our web form or email email@example.com
to contact us at any time . We will respond to your correction request within 30 days. (3) Delete your personal information You may request that we delete your personal information in the following cases: 1. If our processing of personal information violates laws and regulations; 2. If we collect and use your personal information without your consent; 3. Our processing of personal information violates our contract with you; 4. If you no longer use our products and services or cancel your account; 5. If we can no longer provide products or services to you. If we decide to respond to your request for deletion, we will also notify the organizations that receive your personal information from us and request that they delete it in a timely manner, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation or unless these organizations obtain your independent consent. When you delete information from our service, we may not immediately delete the relevant information from the backup system, but we will delete the information when the backup is updated.
(4) Change your scope of authority
Every job function requires the completion of some basic personal information (see “Part 1” of this strategy). You may provide or withdraw your authorization and consent for the collection and use of additional personal information at any time.
You can do this yourself in the following ways:
Once you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the relevant personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous processing of your personal information based on your consent. (5) The owner of personal information cancels the account . After canceling
your account , we will stop providing you with products or services in line with your request and delete your personal information, unless otherwise stated in the laws and regulations. (6) Restriction information system automatic decision making In some business functions, we may make decisions based solely on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms, including information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights, you have the right to seek an explanation from us; We will also offer appropriate solutions. (7) In response to your above request, you may be required to make a written request or prove your identity by other means to ensure Security. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request. In principle, we do not charge for reasonable requests, but we will charge a specific fee on a case-by-case basis for requests that are repeated and exceed reasonable limits. For those that are unreasonably repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, the need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing applications), pose a risk to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes) Request, We can refuse. We cannot respond to your request in accordance with laws and regulations in the following cases: 1. Related to national security and national defense security; 2. Concerning public safety, public health and essential public interests; 3. Regarding criminal investigation, prosecution and trial; 4. There is sufficient evidence of subjective bad faith or abuse of rights; 5. Responding to your request will cause serious harm to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other persons or organizations.
6.How we handle children’s personal information
Our products, websites and services are directed primarily at adults. Children cannot create their own user accounts without their parent’s or guardian’s permission. To collect children’s personal information with parental consent, we will use or publicly disclose that information only where permitted by law, with the express permission of the parent or guardian, or where necessary to protect the child. Although local laws and customs have different definitions of a child, we treat everyone under the age of 14 as a child. If we determine that we have collected children’s personal information without first obtaining verifiable parental consent, we will attempt to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
7.How to transfer your personal information globally
In principle, personal information that we collect and create in the territory of the People’s Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the People’s Republic of China. Because we provide products or services through resources and servers located around the world, this means that your personal information may be transferred or Received to the overseas jurisdiction of the country/territory where you use the product or service, with your consent and consent. Visits from these regions. Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is adequately and equally protected within the territory of the People’s Republic of China. For example, we will request your consent for cross-border transfers of personal information or implement security measures such as de-identification of data prior to cross-border data transfer.
9.How to contact us?